Kim's Shakura Flower
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Kim's Shakura Flower

Âm Nhạc, Điện Ảnh, Giải Trí

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Campus Song Festival

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ho Kim
Admin
Ho Kim

Tổng số bài gửi : 181
Registration date : 06/10/2008

Campus Song Festival Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Campus Song Festival   Campus Song Festival EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Campus Song Festival

Campus Song Festival 20081004222822100210556lh5

Just by looking at this picture, I can tell how passionate they both with their singing.
Looks like a great performance to see, huh? Smile

You can download their performance through Alice’s clubbox (must be a member).
Search for “2 0 0 8 ㄷㅐ.학.ㄱㅏ.요.ㅈㅔ 1부.081004.HDTV.XviD.avi” and “2 0 0 8 ㄷㅐ.학.ㄱㅏ.요.ㅈㅔ 2부.081004.HDTV.XviD.avi” Not sure which part *maybe the 1st one* since I’m currently still downloading these episodes. I’ll make a cut of their duet as soon as I can and upload it ASAP Smile

Kyaaaa~ this is so exciting. It’s been a while since I see him performing on stage, and this is now with Son Dam Bi, which I think her vocal is, erm… decent. From what I read, they sang “Flowerpot”, and it was pretty passionate indeed. Hm, really? o_O (I kinda want him to reserve that song only for Shinae, or Jisun, but o well, Son Dam Bi is cool~) *this song is so special for AlShin*

{edited:}
I’m uploading the cut now, it should be done in about 10 more minutes.
Watched the performance, and ugh, not liking it. Too many screams, and both of their voices cracked. The sound-system isn’t as good as I expected them to be, and so yeah, a so-so performance on “Flowerpot” though Alex looks like he gave it his best shot. (But we all can pretty much guess the condition of his heart at the moment). And Son Dam Bi… err… her vocal has no ’soul’ power, very flat. Not intending to bash her as I already mentioned she looked like a very cool, genuine, sweet person from that WGM Chuseok Special with Marco. But yeah, “Flowerpot” isn’t meant to be sang by every singer in the country, imho. lol.

Alex & Son Dam Bi perf. cut (HQ)

Alex and Son Dam Bi, performing a duet together on 2008 MBC 대학가요제 ‘The Original 청춘’

On October 4 at 9:45pm, the 32th year anniversary of the 2008 MBC Campus Song Festival held in the main field Jeonju, North Jeolla Province (at the University of North Jeolla Province.) Announcer Oh Sang Jin, Tablo and Lee Hyori were the MC for the night.

Artists on-attendance: Big Bang (GD, Dae Sung, Tae Sung, TOP, Tae Yang), No Brain (Lee Seong Woo, Jeong Min Jun, Hwang Hyeon Seong), Alex & Son Dam Bi (performing the love song duet as a part of “The Original Love Song”), Kim Gun Mo, Wonder Girls, Younha, Bobby Kim. SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and Big Bang TOP performed a special stage “The Original Friends”. DJ DOC gave a special performance titled as “The Original Passion” fired up the stage. As for “The Original Spirit of Rock”, rock bands like YB, and Yoon Do-hyun Band participated in it.

Campus Song Festival 20081005021920365e70221ig8
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://kimthinhflower.forumvi.com

Campus Song Festival
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Kim's Shakura Flower :: TIN TỨC GIẢI TRÍ :: Tin Tức Korea Stars-
Chuyển đến